Oct 30, 2012

Pregnancy Miracle Success Story #10: Dorothy Macleod








"After two months of trying, I got pregnant with my first baby boy. With one blocked tube and 2 ovarian cysts, I think this is nothing short of a miracle!"





"Hello Lisa, I have no words to express my gratitude, Lisa...I have fought with infertility issues for more than a decade. My Gyn told a year ago that one of my tubes was blocked, and had insisted that IVF was the only option left for me. I was desperate and terrified due to my relatively advanced age (I was 38 a year ago) and the 2 ovarian cysts that were giving me hell, that I would be childless. My husband and I decided we will keep on fighting as I have read many awful stories about the side effects, the low success rates and pain involved with the IVF procedure so we kept looking for a natural alternative. We almost gave up and then I found your website and emailed you for guidance BEFORE I bought your program. You were so supportive and kind that I immediately ordered your book and started the program along with my husband who had poor sperm motility(an issue that your program addressed as well). After two months of trying I got pregnant with my first baby boy. With one blocked tube and 2 ovarian cysts, I think this is nothing short of a miracle! 

Thank you for everything, Lisa!"
-- Dorothy Macleod, April, 2010 (Ontario, Canada)

2 comments:

Nita Erne said...

What kind of procedure is involved here? I really want to know. Still, I think IVF and other procedures are good options when infertility is in play. Congratulations to your baby!

ropadedeporte said...

Getting pregnant has become a major concern for many people in society. Some people get into their miserable late 40’s in marriage without giving birth to any children. Must visit-pregnancy miracle.