Oct 15, 2012

Pregnancy Miracle Success Story #6: Christal Graham

Amfibi Web Search & Directory






"I have followed your 5 step recommendations and after less than 3 months of trying, I finally succeeded in
my long and painful battle. I am going to have a child. I have no words to express my gratitude!"










"Dear Lisa, my doctor had told you to forget about having a child at my age and that I should have considered adopting a baby, but instead I took matters into my own hands and researched and found your book. I have soon found it to be a treasure that I could refer to repeatedly. The clear cut logical yet compassionate approach that tackles infertility from a totally different perspective had captivated me. I have followed your 5 step recommendations and after less than 3 months of trying, I finally succeeded in my long and painful battle. I am going to have a child. I have no words to express my gratitude.
Thank you!"
-- Christal Graham(London, UK)

No comments: