Oct 13, 2012

Pregnancy Miracle Success Story #3: Beth Carrigan


Pregnancy Miracle Success Story #3: Beth Carrigan








"After over 7 years of trying to conceive and thousands of dollars spent on infertility treatments, I had actually succeeded to get pregnant the natural way without any drugs or medical intervention "










"Dear Lisa, after going through 3 failed IVF cycles and several IUI's without any results, I had started my journey at the age of 37 as I couldn't accept the fact that I wouldn't have any children of my own. By sheer accident I found your book in May of 2007, I implemented most of your guidelines exactly as instructed in the book and found myself holding a positive home pregnancy test in less than 5 weeks! After over seven years of trying to conceive and thousands of dollars spent on infertility treatments, I had actually succeeded to get pregnant the natural way without any drugs or medical intervention all because of a book that costs less than $40! I'm going to have my first baby in 1 month! I still cannot believe it! ."

No comments: