Nov 26, 2012

Miracle Pregnancy Success Story #12: Imani Lombardi

















" I successfully became pregnant at age 40... . "


"After having a miscarriage at 12 weeks, and having waited for that pregnancy to happen for more than a decade, I found REAL comfort in your guide as it made me realize EXACTLY what I was doing wrong all these years trying to get pregnant and what I needed to do in order to dramatically increase my chances. The book was very easy to read and with the clear step by step explanation on how to apply the holistic approach to pregnancy and methods in your life-style I successfully became pregnant at age 40... naturally. I would strongly recommend your book to anyone struggling to beat their infertility.
Thank you for your help..."
-- Imani Lombardi (France)

No comments: