Nov 8, 2012

How The Pregnancy Miracle (TM) Was Conceived, Part 1


How The Pregnancy Miracle (TM) Was Conceived, Part 1

 







Like So Many Other Couples Discover, The
Answers We Desperately Wanted Weren’t
Going to Be Available To Us 









Tired of blaming each other for our inability to conceive we sat down and had a heart to heart talk and decided that it was time to get some answers. After putting off going to the OBGYN for fear of what we’d learn, we decided to face our fears and get tested for a variety of infertility issues. 

Unfortunately, like so many other couples discover, the answers we desperately wanted – and needed – weren’t going to be available to us. More frustrated than ever, we learned that there was no clear-cut reason for our inability to conceive. 

Neither of us exhibited any physical, physiological or biochemical reason to prevent a pregnancy. The experts didn’t have a clue as to why we weren’t pregnant and dubbed us with the term “non-specific infertility.” They suggested that we de-stress and keep trying. Great! Hadn’t that been what we were doing all along?
Deep down, I felt there must have been a healthier more effective alternative.


14 Years of Study, Research, Trial,
Error and Experimentation 

That’s when I decided to take matter into my own hands. If the experts weren’t going to find out what was thwarting our attempts at having a child, I was going to figure it out on my own – and fix it! So, I started to research every aspect of infertility. I read every book and research study I could get my hands on and began talking with hospitals and researchers worldwide about clinical trials and new treatment strategies being considered for couples like us. 

I spent hours at the library swallowing stacks of books, journals and magazines about Infertility, hormonal balancing, oriental medicine and nutrition and reading every word. I have literally read hundreds of medicine books from cover to cover. My library quickly grew to over 617 health and nutrition books and I had read every word almost to the point of memorizing them. 

I was clearly obsessed with my mission and felt as if I’d go nuts if I didn’t find an answer. 

But I didn't just read. I interviewed countless of other Infertility sufferers and endlessly picked the brains of every doctor, herbalist, homeopath and naturopath...kind enough to lend me minutes of their time and fragments of their expertise and knowledge only to find a solid solution to my infertility.

No comments: