Nov 11, 2012

How The Pregnancy Miracle (TM) Was Conceived, Part 2


How The Pregnancy Miracle (TM) Was Conceived, Part 2














I Tried Everything! 

Book, knowledge and interviews are one thing, but it's not the same as knowledge from actual experience. Scientific facts, figures and theories weren't enough.
I have also tried every Infertility treatment known to science and natural health with conviction, desire and hope that it will make a difference and that it will finally eliminate my Infertility and help me get pregnant and give birth to the child I was dreaming of.
I began applying all of my newfound knowledge and before long was taking more than a dozen vitamin supplements and minerals every day – and having my husband do the same. I became convinced that pre-conception care for both the husband and wife were the key to conception. We started exercising, eating organic, avoiding toxins wherever we could and even had our amalgam fillings replaced with ceramic to avoid having mercury in our systems. We even began practicing Biorhythmic Lunar Cycle, which shows a woman her most fertile time by comparing the phase of the moon at her birth with the current moon phases. 


Yet I Still Could Not Get Pregnant

The vast majority of the above techniques and so called treatments either made me feel worse, or simply didn't have any effect what so ever on my infertility condition.
Moreover, most medical books on infertility offered partial dietary advice along with vitamins and special herbal supplements. These approaches don't work either! I know because I tried them all and I still could not get pregnant.
I realized the hard way, that there were no magic pills or fix-it-all products to Infertility. Changing your diet and taking certain supplements may increase your chances of getting pregnant, but when the real cause of Infertility is neglected, the chances of becoming pregnant for couples with infertility issues would be slim, along with an increased chance for miscarriage. 


Now, 14 Painful Years and Thousands of
Diligent Work Hours Later, The Infertility
Puzzle Was Finally Solved... 

Not long after a conversation with a mid-wife and a Chinese medicine expert, I discovered a very important piece of research. I believe now that it was the final piece to our puzzle and allowed us to not only get pregnant, but to carry our baby to full term – twice!
After more than 14 years of diligent work and in depth research on a daily basis, after experiencing several eureka moments and after a long process of trial and error and dozens of interviews and self experiments, I applied my years of training to finally uncover the solution to Infertility . From all the truths and evidence, misconceptions and lies...the Infertility puzzle was finally solved. It took me more than a year to polish and refine my discovery and then I applied it myself with great hopes and passion and to my sheer amazement- after a few weeks of following it...

No comments: